Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some Fantasy Baseball Links

We all know about sites like ESPN and Yahoo where you can get a ton of info and news for fantasy baseball. These sites are all good, but I wanted to highlight some smaller sites and blogs that can also be a great source of information for fantasy baseball.

Smart Fantasy Baseball
I found this site to be interesting because it's all about stats and analytics. If you're into that kind of thing, this is the site for you. The guy who describes himself as a nerd  has a niche for using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to calculate winning, standings gain points (whatever that is), how to create your own rankings, and all kinds of interesting nerdy fantasy stuff.

Dear Mr. Fantasy
I like this site because it's kinda what I want PhantasySteez to be one day. Only difference is it is fully dedicated to baseball. The site though is eye-pleasing with news, merchandise, cool pics, MLB news feed, and it has a PODCAST. That's what I want for PhantasySteez, a podcast.

Pro Fantasy Baseball
This site is a resourceful site that can help you prepare for the draft and keep an eye for upcoming players. This site also has a PODCAST (yeah, I'm going to mention that for every site that has one).

Fantasy CPR
This site covers most fantasy sports including college basketball and hockey. The pictures are cool and honestly, I think it's ran  by Sports Illustrated, but either way it's worth checking out.

Maybe one day I'll put these on it's own dedicated page, but maybe after I get links for all three sports. One thing for sure though, I want a podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment