Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Are you questioning my Phantasy Steez?

I know I've started of this way before, but I'm a very busy man. In fact, I'm busier than I think I am. Between work, that girl from high school, that dude in Oklahoma, the Carson House, looking for property, trying to finish school, taking care of the Don's business, and other random fuckery, sometimes I can hardly think. I'll be the first to admit, I've gotten lucky the last couple of weeks with my fantasy teams as I have barely managed them. In fact, my boy Victor had to remind me to put Gronk in this past Sunday. In the middle of that, some haters out there are trying to question my Phantasy Steez.

It's hard being in a league with your best friend because eventually you have to play them. That week is this week as I play Victor in Roughing the Picker. Because in this league we don't have a waiver wire and have to wait to pick up players, I was trying to get my lineup set for next week when I noticed that I play Victor this week. Victor is in first place in this league going 6-1. I'm in third place going 4-3. I sent him a text saying "ummm... you know you're going to lose this week, right?" That's where it all started. He went on about how he's had his lineup set since last Saturday. Then he kindly reminded me that if he hadn't reminded me to put in Gronk, I probably would've lost. Even while writing this post, he's texting me bragging about how he's projected to win. I take this as him questioning my Phantasy Steez because if anyone knows how hectic my real life is, it should be Victor right? But he insists that I'm falling off because my personal life distracts me from my fantasy squads. Truth be told, my real life is more interesting than my fantasy football teams. I'm not worried about making stupid trades with Donkey Punch when my squad is already legit, like yours is. Side note, I really think he's trying to punk you out of your best players for popular named players. Back on topic and keeping it real, the only reason why your squad is in first place is because Peyton Rocket Laser Arm Manning is holding your squad together. Truth be told Victor, you're my best friend and we go back to when the Don was just Spooky, but I'm going to win and if you so happen to win, it'll be because I told you who to start. #DonStatus.



But Victor is the least of my worries right now.

My house is reminiscent of the stone ages. I don't have cable and I don't have internet. Crazy right? I know, but that's what it is right now. So when it comes to managing my teams, it's mostly done on my phone. Usually, I only pay attention to my teams to make sure my lineups are straight. Yesterday, I just so happen to check it out while I was at work from my computer in the warehouse and I was amused by a post from Mr. Hindsman basically disrespecting my Phantasy Steez, while low key jabbing at others. Today I jump on and there's a message from Savel directly calling me out, disrespecting my state and claiming by the end of next week I'm going to be 6-2. To make matters worse, Mr. Hindsman bandwagons the post daring me to blog about it... which pretty much prompted this post. You see, the rivalry between me and these two cowards go back some years, and now that I'm in first place, or second if you ask Mr. Hindsman, all they can do is hate.



First of all Savel, seems to me as if the only thing you're the best in the world at is popping off at the mouth. You're lineup is garbage and your three victories have come against bums. Sad part about that is two of your defeats to bums has come by 2 points or less. Okay, you have some key Saints players on you team that can do damage, but don't think with players like Golden Tate, Reuben Randle, BenJarvis Green-Ellis, and Kyle Rudolph that you're going to beat me and I'm going to be 6-2. Oh, and by the way, Westside is the Best side! Bow down when you come to my town!



And as for you Mr. Hindsman, I really don't know why you talking. True, we met up week one and you came out victorious. I even gave you props for your victory in a blog post afterwards, yet you still out there hating. You better be lucky our commissioner, who I've already beaten twice, only scheduled us to play once. Must be because he's in grad school why he failed to match us up more than once. But regardless, I understand that the rest of the guys in our league are bums and you had to spice it up by hating on me. Its okay, I understand. I also understand that you are the number one fan of my blog, so you gave me the brilliant idea of bringing our shit talking to Phantasy Steez. Thanks Mr. Hindsman, because I was going to blog about something completely different. I'll see you in the Championship Mr. Hindsman.




No comments:

Post a Comment